DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note shipping will be added to your cart at the checkout, once you have entered your delivery address.
We are happy to deliver our products to you Australia wide, provided you have a mainland Australia or Tasmanian address. (If you live on a small island please contact us before placing an order). Billy Fresh use quality couriers to ensure your product will arrive in perfect condition. The delivery company will contact you to arrange a nominated day of delivery, and delivery will be made to your front door (ground floor only) or loading dock (in the case of multi-story). Deliveries cannot be made to underground car parks as the trucks cannot negotiate these. Deliveries are made between 9:00am and 5:00pm on your nominated business day. After hours, public holiday and weekend delivery may be available for an additional charge - please contact customer service. We have thousands of happy customers.
We offer excellent quality products at market-leading prices, with discounted door-to-door delivery across Australia. Accordingly, our delivery offer is based on a single courier/driver unloading packaged products and/or pallets to a driveway, loading dock, or other ground floor area (as nominated by you) immediately adjacent to the delivery vehicle. You will be required to assist the driver to unload your items.
The courier drivers are not our employees and are not required to carry your furniture to your desired location.
The cardboard packaging is designed to protect your new furniture in transit, and it is important the packaging remain intact for this purpose. However, the courier is not permitted to unpack your furniture, and is not permitted to remove any unwanted packaging. All cardboard can be easily disposed of using your council recycling bin.
Please note that additional charges will apply if:
- You are not available to receive the products on the agreed day and redelivery is required
- Waiting and/or delivery time at your point of delivery exceeds 10 minutes (we get charged detention by our couriers if they have to wait) This may include any time taken to deliver the furniture to your nominated delivery point (aside from ground floor deliveries, adjacent to the delivery vehicle)
- Additional staff are required to assist in delivering the product to your nominated location
- You change your nominated delivery address after the order has been despatched
IMPORTANT: IF YOU HAVE ASKED US TO LEAVE YOUR ITEMS UNATTENDED AT YOUR NOMINATED POINT OF DELIVERY, YOU ACCEPT FULL LIABILITY FOR ANY THEFT OR DAMAGE TO PRODUCTS.
VIC: 3-4 working days
NSW: 6-10 working days
QLD: 7-12 working days
SA: 5-7 working days
WA: 9-12 working days
ACT: 4-6 working days
NT: 9-12 working days
TAS: 9-12 working days
Delays in Transit:
Delays in transit, although infrequent, are sometimes unavoidable. We work very hard with our carriers to provide an excellent service, but circumstances beyond our control will occasionally occur. Should such a delay occur we will work with you to minimise any inconvenience, however, we will not be held responsible for such delays. Please note that an order cancelled by you in transit will be treated as a '30 day guarantee return' and you will receive a full refund, less shipping each way, once the items have been returned to us in good order and condition.
By proceeding with your purchase, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Otherwise, you are welcome to pick up your purchase from our showroom/warehouse at 337 Warrigal Road, Cheltenham 3192 Victoria. Prior notification will be required to ensure your product(s) are ready for you when you arrive.
All orders are to be directly placed through the Billy Fresh website and are subject to final approval. We may accept, refuse or cancel any order, regardless of whether or not an order confirmation has been received via email, for any reason deemed appropriate by Billy Fresh and without liability to you the customer or a third party.
Under no circumstances is Billy Fresh liable for loss and or further expenditure resulting from incorrect information provided by the customer. Prior to confirming your order at checkout, as the customer it is your responsibility to provide Billy Fresh with the correct information required to create a billing invoice (full name, address – not a PO Box, e-mail address and telephone number) and ensure successful delivery of your purchased Billy Fresh product.
By using this website you acknowledge that the purchased Billy Fresh product is for your personal use and may not be used or distributed for commercial purposed without the prior consent of Billy Fresh.
Subject to law, Billy Fresh at its discretion may refuse to supply the customer with any purchased product.
Billy Fresh reserves the right to:
- Decline and or cancel orders for bulk or high value purchases
- Change price and availability information without notice.
Billy Fresh accepts secure payment by PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and Afterpay.
PayPal is a globally recognised payment gateway. You do not need to be a PayPal member to pay by credit card, simply click on the link above the credit card symbols to pay via credit card. When you place your order your debit or credit card is charged the whole amount due inclusive of 'Goods and Services Tax (GST)' and freight.
By using the Pay Pal service, customers have a simpler way to pay for purchases without sharing financial information and with the flexibility to pay using their account balance or credit card. Your financial information is never exposed to Billy Fresh and you can be confident in PayPal's 100% protection.
Afterpay is a shop now, enjoy now, pay later payment option; available online only for orders between $0 and $1000. Afterpay allows you to pay for your purchases over four equal instalments, due every two weeks. You won't pay anything extra when you pay your Afterpay fortnightly instalment on time; if you make repayments on time, you'll only ever pay the price of the item you've purchased - no interest charged! The only fees Afterpay charges are late fees for missed payments. Forget about long, complicated application forms. Afterpay's proprietary platform make sit quick and easy to get approved instantly and keep shopping. Here's how it works: Browse our website, choose your favourite items and add them to the shopping cart, when you're ready to checkout, select Afterpay as your payment option, enter your details. You must be 18 years or over to qualify for an account, you may be prompted to verify your ID. If this happens all you need is a valid Australian Drivers Licence or Medicare Card, this should take less than 2 minutes!
Once your account has been created you can continue to checkout with Afterpay. You will receive emails from Outdoor Living Direct Customer Service and Afterpay to confirm your order. Your items will be shipped or ready for pick up! All Afterpay orders are subject to approval. For Afterpay's terms see: www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms-of-service If you already have an Afterpay account and your order is declining, the most common reasons for this can be because you have exceeded the $500 limit of currently placed order with AfterPay, you do not have the full amount of funds available on your card at the time of purchase, there may be restrictions in place with your details in the AfterPay system, Afterpay is a separate company to us, so we can't be sure of the exact reason why they are declining your transaction
Your online order:
An order confirmation will be generated and emailed to you once the Pay/Confirm button is clicked on the checkout page. By placing an order on the Billy Fresh website with a credit card, you acknowledge that you are the card owner and that the card name is in your name, or have permission from the cardholder to utilise the credit card for this transaction.
Whist every care is taken to make sure that products and delivery details listed on the order confirmation are correct and reflect the customers buying decision. As a fail-safe procedure we do ask that customer cross-check that both products and delivery details are correct. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should any of the listed items, customer/delivery information not be correct on the order confirmation, should you wish to alter the delivery address or have any other purchase related query.
Payments made outside Australia in any currency other than Australian Dollars will be subject to foreign exchange rates equal to the purchased amount in Australian dollars, a service offered by PayPal.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
Online sales – 30 Day return policy
When you shop with Billy Fresh, all sales are subject to the complete terms and conditions as set out on the 'Terms and Conditions' page. By proceeding with your purchase you agree to these terms and conditions.
At Billy Fresh, we want to have as many ambassadors across Australia as we can, and will do everything in our power to make sure you're happy. Therefore, if you buy from us online and for any reason you are not delighted with your purchase, you can return your order to our warehouse for a full refund, provided you contact us within 30 days of arrival. Just contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com and we will issue you a return authorisation and advise shipping arrangements. Please do not book shipping yourself.
Once we've received the product back from you, we'll check it, and provided it's been returned in its original packing, and it's unused, we'll refund your credit card or bank account, usually within 5 days of receipt, less the cost of shipping both ways. Please note that, depending on your bank, it may take a few days to arrive in your account.
Please do not return products to Billy Fresh without a return authorisation.
Please note that faulty or damaged products are not covered by this return policy, but by our product warranty policy. Please refer to our terms and conditions of sale.
- You are free to return your purchase for up to 30 days from the arrival date (online sales only)
• Products must be returned in the condition you received them and in the original boxes and/or packaging, and in a condition to allow immediate resale as a first-quality product. Of course, you will want to try them out at your place, and that's fine. But the majority of the packaging must be intact. Most importantly, your furniture cannot be obviously used.
• Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse, your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days, less the cost of shipping both ways. Where the stock has arrived damaged, you will not be required to pay shipping costs.
• Replacements for exchange of damaged goods will not be dispatched until the original item has been received at our warehouse.
• All shipping costs will be deducted from the refund, including shipping to you, and return to us, excluding damaged stock.
• Some products supplied by Billy Fresh have been purchased from local wholesalers. In accordance with Australian consumer law, warranties for products supplied by local wholesalers are the responsibility of the wholesaler. Billy Fresh will facilitate communication with local suppliers on behalf of the customer.
When you don't get a refund:
We need to receive returned goods in the same condition we sent them to you, ready for immediate resale. So, under some circumstances we regret we cannot give you a refund:
• If the item(s) are returned after 30 days.
• If items are returned without a completed return authorisation form.
• Damaged items not notified by email to us within 3 days after receipt.
• If the product has been damaged by you for example, you've used a knife to open the packaging and it's all gone horribly wrong.
• If the product shows obvious signs of use - the policy only applies if we are able to re-sell the products as new, first quality products once we receive them back from you.
• If the packaging has been completely removed
• If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods in returning them to us and this causes the damage to or deterioration of the products, we will charge you for the reduction in value, up to 100% of the value of the goods, plus freight cost.
• If you purchase products from us, and they arrive damaged - we reserve the right to resend products to you. If you have changed your mind and no longer want the products, that's fine - you may return them to us and we will deduct the cost of shipping.
Who pays for return shipping?
That depends on why you're returning the product. If it's damaged upon arrival at your place, or an incorrect product was despatched by our warehouse team we'll pay, provided you have received a return authorisation from our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we require digital photos of any damaged product to be email to us prior to commencing the claim process.
If you simply decide you don't want the product, for whatever reason - no problems! We'll charge you freight both ways at our usual competitive rates. So it'll cost you very little to try out our amazing products. This also applies if a product arrives damaged, and you refuse to allow us to send you a replacement product.
Please contact us for a freight quote.