Garden Parasol: Refining Your Outdoor Dining Space
If you’re looking to level up your exterior dining space consider the benefits gained from a few well-placed umbrellas. These essentials offer diners great sun and rain protection, while garden parasols can help patrons shelter from the elements—all the while levelling up your outdoor aesthetics.
Not sure how? Check out our favourite ways to integrate functional pieces into your new or existing space. As one of Australia’s favourite suppliers of garden and patio furniture, we think you’ll be glad that you did.
Buying the Right Parasol: How To Choose Between Garden Umbrella Designs
If you’re deciding between structural options for your patio, consider the benefits of using umbrellas to:
- Add protection from environmental debris—no more worrying about nearby trees and continued table clearing.
- Be ready for all-weather. Although we don’t recommend staying out in the rain for long, a good parasol can help shelter guests from unexpected sun showers.
- Give additional sun protection. With more consumers hyper-aware of protecting themselves and their family from harmful UV rays, a parasol can help keep diners who request to stay out of direct light happy all day.
To choose the most ideal design for your existing or revamped aesthetic, we recommend considering:
- Consistency: are you looking to add on to an existing style or are you happy to step outside the box? Because our selection of outdoor furniture is built to suit a variety of interiors, maintaining the same look throughout your area can offer a more refined experience. Going for an eclectic feel? Consider throwing in pops of colour and patterns to give character to the space.
- Colour palette: do you have an existing palette that needs to be maintained or can you break the mould? Knowing ahead of time if you want the inside to transition seamlessly into the outdoor area can save you time and money.
- Patterns or block colours: bright, bold colour blocks are a uniform way to add a bit of character to your space. Eye-popping patterns do much the same—but can be a defining feature of a space. If you need to avoid stealing eyes away from another key feature, limited patterns and solid colour blocks may be the way to go.
- Functionality: every product in our range has been designed for easy setup and takedown. If your space is one that has to be disassembled at the end of each day, make sure you invest in pieces that will be easy to pop up, take down, and be used by your team.
Australia’s Outdoor Specialist: Patio Umbrellas for Hospitality, Homes, and More
As an Australian born and bred company, we understand the importance of having high-quality commercial furniture that can stand up to the elements.
Available in eye-catching patterns, unique colours, and made from industry-leading materials, each umbrella piece created by Billy Fresh has been made for use and made to last.
Ready to redefine your venue with durability and great design? Speak with our in-house team about how you can shop online and in-store today.